For over twenty-five years, Marriage on the Rock has been the gold standard resource that clearly deals with the major issues couples encounter. From communication to money to sex, leading marriage authority Jimmy Evans discusses practical, real-life challenges and offers easy to understand solutions.
The Marriage on the Rock Certification Course is perfect for anyone who has a heart for helping couples succeed in marriage.
Through the Marriage on the Rock Certification Course, you’ll receive:
Comprehensive video training on the entire Marriage on the Rock curriculum
Downloadable in-depth session notes
Steps to successful pre-marital and marital counseling using Marriage on the Rock
Guidance for facilitating Marriage on the Rock in small groups, classes and seminars
Topical Q&A from Jimmy Evans on the most critical issues
*A physical certification certificate is not provided upon completion of the course.
The Marriage on the Rock Certification Course has been taught live across America receiving rave reviews from marriage leaders with all levels of experience. Now, we’re bringing the proven principles of Jimmy Evans’ Marriage on the Rock Certification Course to everyone. Accessible online 24/7.
- The Most Important Issue in Marriage 48 MINS
- The Four Foundational Laws of Marriage 46 MINS
- Raising Great Children as You Build a Great Marriage33 MINS
- Understanding and Meeting Your Spouse's Needs 62 MINS
- Sexual Fulfillment in Marriage 51 MINS
- Skills for Positive Communication 32 MINS
- Financial Management in Marriage25 MINS
- Foundations for Successful Blended Families 32 MINS
- Destructive Husbands and Wives 29 MINS
- Parents: Past and Present 35 MINS
- How to Lead Pre-Marriage Groups, Small Groups, Classes… 38 MINS
- Q&A: Abandonment and Abuse7 MINS
- Q&A: Adultery and Infidelity10 MINS
- Q&A: Blended Families12 MINS
- Q&A: Christian Counseling24 MINS
- Q&A: Marriage and the Church41 MINS
- Q&A: Marriage Counseling28 MINS
- Q&A: Marriage Maintenance7 MINS
- Q&A: Parenting11 MINS
- Q&A: Pre-Marital Counseling7 MINS
- Total length 9 HRS, 38 MINS